Isn't she cute???
Today, I took Sarah to the dentist because one of her fillings fell out while she was flossing last night! She was very brave and got the filling replaced. And the boys are going in for their cleanings on Wednesday.
Ryan called some specialists today - infectious disease and rheumatology. Although he is feeling better, we are hoping that these doctors give us some more specific answers about what to expect in the future regarding recovery and pain management.
I am still doing the same old, same old. Driving carpool. Dusting. Laundry. I hate laundry!!! Actually the washing isn't so bad, it's the folding I hate. But, I do love a clean house.
We heard from friends in Ferrin that Bethlehem will be getting another pastor soon. He's due to arrive later in September. That's wonderful news! Those people are so special to us and we are glad they will have a full-time shepherd for their congregation.
Take care and keep in touch!
1 comment:
Little dark but she looked so cute and is doing so well walking.
Post a Comment