RJ coming out of the big slide
John doing a dive off the diving board
We hope you check back every once in a while to see what's going on with us. We'll give you updates about our family and life in Texas, Ryan's job, the kids' school, and the fun we're having. Occasionally I will also put a video on (as I learn how to do that). Until then, we love you!
And, if you want, you can leave us a comment here. Just click on "comments" below.
4 comments:
Hi Willis Family!
Thanks for the invite! Looks like you are keeping cool in Texas. We just got back from a great vacation out West. Hope you got our postcard. We miss you!!
With love,
The Belli Family :)
So, you're the Texas Lutherans! When I got the e-mail the other day I didn't look at it close enough and thought someone was trying to sell me something-silly me. Stephen and I were just talking about you last night, wondering how things were going for you. Hoping all of you were well and happy in your new home. And today these wonderful pictures arrived to answer our questions.
Glad you are all getting settled in. Continued blessings!
Love,
The Krenz family
Looks great i will be a regular here. Love,Granny
Hello Willis Family!
It's great to see your beautiful family and home. I can't believe how tall John is. It seems like he has really grown this summer. Seeing the pictures makes me miss you all even more. Give eveyone a big hug from us and we'll be talking to you soon.
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment