Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Catching Up

Hi Everyone!

It has been a while since I posted last. We are all doing fine here in Texas. John is getting over a double ear infection. OUCH! He's been a champ taking his medicine every day, twice a day (when mom remembers, usually it's just once a day!).
John hugging a sheep


Last month, John's and RJ's classes went to a "farm" - it was basically a bunch of pens with farm animals in them. Kinda like a petting zoo, but no working tractors, no grain silos, and they had a souvenir stand. I helped drive and took Maura along too. Here's some more pictures:

RJ holding a rooster




Maura says, "Hey pig! Don't ignore me! I like bacon, ya know!!"


I have been feeling pretty wiped out by the pregnancy. I am 12 weeks along now, almost done with the first trimester. I'm not showing yet, probably because my stomach is so stretched out from 4 pregnancies that little Texan Baby has got a little pocket to fill up before he/she starts pushing his/her way out! Do we have any bets on if it will be a boy or a girl? Truthfully, I don't mind either way. I think it would be fun to have another little boy, but it would be easier to have a girl because then Maura and the new baby could share a room as they grow up. Well, my next doctor's appointment is on Thursday and I will probably get to hear the heartbeat then on the Fetal Doppler.



I had a great time in Florida with my 3 sorority sisters from college. We spent a week at my parent's house in S. Florida, alternating going to the beach and the pool, shopping and eating out. It was a really relaxing week and we can't wait to do it again soon.




Okay, that's all for now. I'll try to update the page more frequently, as I have time. Here's hoping you are all doing well and getting ready for the holiday seasons.

Love,
The Texas Lutherans




No comments: